• Wherever reliable separation of media is required and where the increased switching leakage compared to double seat mixproof valves and double seat valves can be com-pensated by the more economical price of the leakage butterﬂy valve.
• In the basic version, two butterﬂy valves and one leakage valve are always switched si-multaneously. As an extra option, leakage butterﬂy valves are available with rinsing valve.
• When both butterﬂy ﬂaps are closed, the leakage valve is open. If leakage occurs in one of the butterﬂy valves, e.g. because a foreign body got stuck, the leakage can ﬂow out under atmospheric pressure.
• Besides the mechanical restricted guid-ance, a restricted guidance can also be ob-tained by the control unit. This reduces the switching losses at comparable investment costs.
• Extremely sturdy, reliable in operation
• Available in nominal sizes from DN 25 to DN 125
• Always produced of forged or hot-rolled material